Rules and Regulations
- Everyone must have a valid ticket or approved pass to enter the stadium. Anyone leaving the stadium will be required to purchase another ticket to re-enter the stadium unless they notify and receive prior approval from security or administrative personnel.
- No air horns or other loud noise-making devices are allowed.
- No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
- No coolers or backpacks will be allowed.
- No Purses/Bags will be allowed.
- No inappropriate public language, unacceptable public behavior, or derogatory public remarks will be tolerated.
- No smoking or tobacco use in or around the stadium.
- Firearms or weapons of any kind are prohibited.
- No spectators are allowed on the field/track at any time. Stadium security and administrative personnel will control field/track access. Please have your players and parents meet along bleacher rails or at the dressing room area after the game.
- Sideline access during the contest requires a Field Pass (See Field Pass information for exceptions and how to request a Field Pass).
- No standing or sitting in the aisles.
- No standing or sitting along the rail between the stands and the field.
- No loitering under the stands.
- Crossover to the other side of the stadium will only be allowed with approval from security or administrative personnel.
- No open flames or cooking grills can be operated in the parking lots or onside (unless an are of the stadium or parking lot has been designated and approved as a cooking area prior to a specific contest).
Note: Failure to comply with these rules will result in removal from the stadium.