2022 C.E. King Panther Baseball Tryouts will be held on Friday, January 21 at 3:00 pm and on Saturday. January 22 at 9:00 am. Players are required to attend both days of the tryout to be evaluated and considered. In order to tryout, you must have completed the Athletic Physical form as well as the Rank One online paperwork. Basketball players will tryout when your season is over.
Rank One Online Paperwork Instructions
Click on the “Online Forms Link” above
Click on “Parents Click Here” button
Click on “Go to Forms” Click on state, then click school district.
Read the Instructions then click “Proceed to Forms”
You can log in as a guest.
1) There are 4 electronic form tabs that you will be required to view and complete.
2) Parent/Guardian and student must be present when completing the forms and have the student's school ID number.
3) Forms will not be accepted without all required information completed and forms signed.
4) Do not leave a required location blank. Type N/A or None if you don't know the answer to a question.
5) To sign a document, click inside the signature box and hold your mouse down to draw an electronic signature. If you are using an Ipad or phone, hold your finger to the screen and sign.
6) You will receive a confirmation email once the document(s) have been reviewed and accepted by Sheldon ISD
The 2022 Calendar and Composite Team Schedules will be uploaded later in the fall semester.